Exciting new product from Peejay Tackle, click on the image below for a great video showcasing the Sodafloat.
Fish and feed accurately at any distance you can cast.
- You can fish and feed simultaneously with any bait, including pellets, chopped worm, sweetcorn, hemp, maggots, luncheon meat etc, etc. In fact, any bait that will fit inside the Sodafloat.
- It has a patented design with a built-in time delay, which releases the loose feed after a few seconds. This allows your hook bait to drift under the float to resemble one of the free offerings.
- You can place your baited hook inside the bait housing, so it is released at the same time as your loosefeed – also useful when fishing up against features.
- You don’t have to prepare your pellets and other particles. They can be used straight out of the pack, unlike a shotgun float.
- It will not scatter your bait like a spod. When cast, the sphere of the Sodafloat is pushed against the bait housing by wind resistance, sealing the bait in, until it is immersed in the water.
- It has a loaded base for long stable casts.
- The air trapped in the sphere stops the Sodafloat from diving deeply and scattering feeding fish.
- It has a tapered nosecone, offering the minimum of resistance to register a bite when it is dotted down.
- When the bait is released, it will not ride up like other feeder floats and baggin wagglers. The weight of the feed in the housing does not affect the buoyancy of the Sodafloat.
*Post sponsored by Peejay Tackle